Sunday, September 09, 2007

Start of a new term.

hehe... time sure flies fast eh... Well to tell you quite frankly, thank God I was able to pass the first term without any failures. I got 4.0 in persef and fwsport, a 3.5 in scimatc, 2.5 in basicon, 2.0 in compro1, 2.5 in filkomu, and, thank god for this, a 1.5 in ccsalge.

I got a 1.5 simply because I worked hard on my exam. thank god for giving me the knowledge. With that I say farewell to my first term, farewell to my s20 blockmates and hello to exploding sections and the second term.

what makes second term different from the first term are shortened in 3 things:

1. I'm no longer with my own block. I'm going from block to block just to learn. too bad though. I'm gonna miss a lot of people from s20. Especially her. T_T but hey, sacrifices are to be made for the sake of knowledge, besides I'm gonna meet her during our cwts. XD

2. I'm in the "star block". LOL. hehe... it don't mean I'm in the star block mean's I'm smart lol. they say the topics might be moar advanced, but hey, I know I can handle it and with some hardwork, I can do it. yeah!

3. New Schedule. At least now I wont wake up by 5:00 am just to go to school XD

Well, the hey. By tomorrow I have to start all over again. i got my first day high on and I'm ready to go! I hope by the grace of God that my first day would be great. XD

Labels:

Materialized @ 3:31 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ Living in a perfect world... for now
♥ final exams
♥ haha rainy dayz
♥ happyness.
♥ New Layout and some random rants
♥ do or die?
♥ changes, changes and moar changes
♥ pinoy 4channers
♥ Lol wut?
♥ tests and death note

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes