Monday, October 01, 2007

bah... been a while

lol... been a few weeks since the last update... I'll just give you guys some summaries:

1. Going into a poor suburban neighborhood is fun.

Hehe.. it was for our community service thingy... We went to a poor suburban area in San Mateo in Rizal. Me and a friend of mine we're able to visit one of the families there. The mother just bore a son and we think it's truly a blessing for her. She told us a lot of good things, especially stuff about hard work, perseverance and diligence to what you're supposed to do. She said her relatives became successful because of that, and that she's really happy with the life she's living despite the relative poverty her family is facing. It really made me think... Am I happy with the life I'm living right now? am I truly at peace with myself in terms of my life, my goals and what I've done so far?

2. Hecticness...

As if my sched would be moar chaotic... This wednesday is the departamental exam for our compro2 course. although I was able to learn a lot from the teacher, I got 2 things to worry about: 1. the difficulty of the test, but since all the professors will help out in the test, It might be a bit easier... 2. fwdance. We'll be uber tired after dancing for like 4 hours (yep, 4 hours XD) and now we'll use our mind for the exam. that'll be quite a challenge I should say...

3. New layout.

Been a while since I changed layout... I might be changing it once I have the free time(maybe this saturday, perhaps?) I'll base it on Konata of Lucky star this time. hopefully it'll be better than this one... ^_^

Well, that's all folks... you guys won't be hearing from me for another few weeks... until then, have fun, be safe and god bless. ^_^

Labels:

Materialized @ 5:07 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ lol bored
♥ Start of a new term.
♥ Living in a perfect world... for now
♥ final exams
♥ haha rainy dayz
♥ happyness.
♥ New Layout and some random rants
♥ do or die?
♥ changes, changes and moar changes
♥ pinoy 4channers

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes