Friday, October 06, 2006

A continuous flow of miracles...

Hehe... Last weekend and today.. I saw some simple yet great miracles.... DEspite the fact that a storm hit Metro Manila and I missed LU live...

First, the outreach... Actually, I only brought there my experience on building houses, since I had helped out with building our own house... When I got there, we've got to pass buckets of cement and gravel, as well as help out in some of the other necessary stuff there... Afterwards, during lunch, we're having a sing along wherein we're singing our hearts out XD

Also... When I went down from the contruction site, I saw the women of the place singing to Harold birthday songs... It really mad ehim cry.. It was so sweet... =3

In the afternoon is the outreach proper itself... We're able to have games, a stage play, as well as a singalong portion and some fun stuff as well... All in all it was fun... Even if I've missed LU live for this, heck. I'd rather help out with these people than go to those stupid events where you've got nothing to do anyway.... XD

In the evening, we've got our electricity back... But Before that we went to the Mall of Asia for the first time... We had dinner there as well as to explore the place... It was really beautiful... ^_^

the next day was the La Salle Entrance Exams.... @___@

But then, it was one of the easiest tests I've ever seen... XD As in their logic and math tests are easy (mainly because of Darwin, Mel and Claire XD) The english tests and the essays are a bit mediocre... But the science test is X___X omgwtfxxors.... But all in all it was easy, and thank God for giving me a easy test.... ^^

And Today was our last Marian Pilgrimage... Yesterday, my mom told me she won a mp3 player... And at that moment I truly believed in the power of our lady of perpetual help. Earlier during the pilgrimage, we've got to pray a different rosary, as well as to celebrate mass... During the mass, me and Pepe got to sing loudly and we're able to be active in the mass. Also, I was able to raise up to our lady my petitions... Then afterwards, we went to SM sucat to claim my mom's prize... Although the mp3 player is 128mb, at least I've got an mp3 player XD

hehe... All in all, this is just an continuous flow of miracles.. Hopefully, this will continue to flow until the end of the Year... Just goes to show that a little bit of faith can go a long long way.... ^_^

God Bless. ^_^

Materialized @ 8:07 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ streneous work in mt banahaw...
♥ A new anime I love.... :P
♥ a near humliating experience
♥ thoughts after the retreat
♥ Problems, Problems and more Problems...
♥ Finch - What it is to burn (breakup song)
♥ Breaking up... and a Revival of an old flame
♥ Crazy Weeks
♥ Blue Sky - Hale
♥ Some changes in teh blog layout

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes