Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy birthday to my blog...

It was a black and cold night.. I was on my laptop, chatting with friends... When I viewed a friend's blog, it made me think... Should I make a blog as well? Then It hit me. I need a place of thought and reflection, and a blog would be perfect for this... And thats when I gave birth to this masterpiece... my blog....

Yep.. one year of events, places, people and all that other bullshit has passed... And everything especially myself has changed.... My classmates now have at least a sense of respect... Although I can't say that for some... @__@

I gained some friends, lost some, and had my heart broken for the first time... So many places to go, so many things I have done.. So many high and low moments... Most of them, have been recorded here...

Now, one year has passed... I wonder what the future holds for me and my blog? Will I still be able to post here and share my thoughts with the rest of the world? Will I be able to share my secrets here with others?

So many questions... but so little time... Anyway, happy birthday dear blog.. I hope we can still keep in touch. ^^

Materialized @ 11:34 AM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ bandage.... AMF
♥ Queen Paranoia - slapshock
♥ tagboard changes...
♥ A continuous flow of miracles...
♥ streneous work in mt banahaw...
♥ A new anime I love.... :P
♥ a near humliating experience
♥ thoughts after the retreat
♥ Problems, Problems and more Problems...
♥ Finch - What it is to burn (breakup song)

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes