Saturday, December 22, 2007

On pROSE Online and it's closure.

I know. I know. huli na ako sa balita. But me thinks it's already about time for me to talk about this. I'm already aware of what happened since September. But It took me a long while before I stepped foot into the Roseboards again.

Anyway, back to topic: I guess everyone knew that on August 6, 2007 if I'm not mistaken, ROSE Online - Philippines has ceased to exist. Thousands of players, although have already received compensation, are still crying out why has it happened, and why does it have to end this way. It's really sad, considering that I've played the game for two whole years. I've been through it's ups and downs. I've seen it all. From the fall of iROSE, to the long delay in updates, to the development of the community factor.

It's because of ROSE online that really shaped me as an online person(although much later the credit goes to 4chan because of it's influence.) The game itself really made me change the way I look at somethings and really provided me with a place where I can.. Interact.

I met a lot of friends there. Some of which are GMs, most notably primedefender and Phage. I, dammit I miss them so much, I wanna go to Vietnam and drag them back here. XD then of course... Are my clanmates. Ethereal is one clan I'm surely gonna miss. Especially after being through so much for two whole years, only to end up breaking up because of the closure.

Most importantly, because of the game I learned how to love and lose somebody. I gained someone because I worked hard for her, but in the end I lost her, because of my selfishness. I doubt she would forgive me because of what I did, but I know someday she will. After all, time binds up all wounds, 'ne?

and of course, there are the foreign players. Among all of the people I've met, the european players were the closest thing to family I've got. although they're grateful to me because I'm the catalyst as to why they're able to play on pROSE even for a short while, I'm grateful to them in return because of the fun and great memories I had with them. I know they made a new server of ROSE just for them, and I know that they'll do just fine. hopefully I'll be able to come by and play along. ^^

All In all, I really do miss pROSE online. It's one of the few online games that I really cherish in my heart. although I maybe living in a perfect world for now, still my heart lies on the bed of Roses.

Rest in peace, Elysia, Maltonelsis and StellarLousier. They will live now as KonaKona and Elysiakun in the realm of pangu.

and I only had one more wish for pROSE. I wish it would come back, this time it will become perfect.

until christmas, dear blog readers. Arigato for your time. ^^

Labels: ,

Materialized @ 11:50 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ I know it's late but hey, it's for the lulz!
♥ Finally, vacation.
♥ 1 week more..... and some stories.
♥ 2 Years on and still going strong, happy birthday,...
♥ ZOMG hectic
♥ Lucky Star Opening XD
♥ I love Kagami!
♥ bah... been a while
♥ lol bored
♥ Start of a new term.

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes