Sunday, June 08, 2008

A new term starts... again.

hahaha, how has it been since I've last posted? It felt like an eternity LOL. Oh well, a lot of things happened before during and after the start of the term. Time flies in a flash, 'ne? haha. oh well, time for the news report xD

1. LSCS Teambuilding a huge success!

Well, yeah. Remember last time when I said I was gonna attend the LSCS Teambuilding? Well, I did, and it was really worth it. The sand, the sea, the inuman sessions (xD) and the fun events. it was really worth it. I really got a chance to interact and get to know more about my fellow LSCS officers and to become bonded with them.

The activities are fun and really memorable. Pero what got to me are the torero sessions LOL. I wont go into the details. =P Basta it was enjoyable and a really memorable event.

Too bad my dad deleted the pictures that are stored in the camera LOL X_X.

2. My dad graduated.

Yep. He finished his masteral studies in the Philippine Merchant Marine Academy. At least now he can really prove that he still has what it takes to learn. I'm really proud of my dad because of that Achievement.

but once again, pictures of the said event were deleted. poor camera. T_T

3. The Term starts again.

ah, I'm a sophomore once more, but this time in college LOL. New friends, new challenges, tougher subjects, but more fun! This time, I'm an officer of LSCS and it seems that I'm gonna face a lot of challenges ahead.

Reflecting on this, I do believe it's now time for me to set my priorities straight. as in I should really learn to manage my time well, set schedules and not just suddenly make ideas and procratinate like I always do lol. I got responsibilities now. and since it's already the 2nd year, I should really get used to multitasking and having little time for leisure. But nonetheless, I should at least enjoy my time and work hard for the sake of my grades and for the sake of the organization.

And also, on a side note, I just saw Miyuki-chan last Thursday xD. She really made my day. I miss her too much. x3

oh well. Well that's that for my news report. oh by the way, I gots a new multiply site for my persef2: http://elysiasilvermoon.multiply.com

This might be used mostly for my persef2, but once I get the hang of multiply, I should be able to integrate both that site and my blog. ^_^

until then, ja ne! ^^

Labels:

Materialized @ 2:01 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ School's around the corner
♥ Yui Horie ~ nanodesu!
♥ 3rd term ends, short summer break begins
♥ New Layout, but still fixing things
♥ The lack of updates seems to have stagnated me.
♥ Happy Valentines Day!
♥ What type of Person are you?
♥ Ashes
♥ stupidity at it's finest.
♥ First two weeks of the third term... YAY!

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes