Thursday, May 22, 2008

School's around the corner

haha, barely a few days remaining and I got classes, and how much I rarely post these days...

Anyway, here's a few things that happened to me during the month of May

1. Hidamari sketch

as in, finally I got hold of a torrent of Hidamari sketch and watched all 12 episodes. It's really funny and cute to say the least. Especially Yuno and Miyako. and to be quite honest, my nutbladder broke a few times already xD The cuteness and the funny factor really makes this anime quite intriguing to say the least xD

2. I'm already an officer of LSCS

Yep, I finally got the job. although I immediately got some workload xD oh well. It's fun. Especially during my shift in boothmanning during LPEP. It was quite fun although I only stayed in the side lines. haha. Also, this weekend, I'm going to Zambales to attend a sort of retreat for us LSCS officers. It might be a few days of bonding and teambuilding so I hope I get to know my fellow officers more during those days. I also hope that the teambuilding will be memorable and enjoyable.

3. The beach at subic is fun!

Seriously, me and my family went to subic to spend some quality time. It was fun. and I was able to see agreat firedance and join in the open jam during the night. It was fun and the sea is great. It's a fun 2 days to say the least. At least I can relax for a while. xD

Well, that's what's been going on in my life so far. Nothing much, aside from the usual boring routine at home as well as a few minor visits with the relatives, still I had a blast last summer.

All I hope is that once school comes back in session, I would be able to enjoy the subjects as much as I enjoyed the summer time. ^_^

Labels:

Materialized @ 8:54 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ Yui Horie ~ nanodesu!
♥ 3rd term ends, short summer break begins
♥ New Layout, but still fixing things
♥ The lack of updates seems to have stagnated me.
♥ Happy Valentines Day!
♥ What type of Person are you?
♥ Ashes
♥ stupidity at it's finest.
♥ First two weeks of the third term... YAY!
♥ Patience and Persistence.

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes