Friday, January 18, 2008

Patience and Persistence.

Well, as if the TW crap in Dragon server isn't enough. Here we are, yet again with people complaining about slow updates and they want a new server. Why? Because they're impatient eh. They don't know how to wait and they don't have the patience. And like they say, zero patience can lead to persistence and persistence can lead to annoyance. I don't want that to the community.

Here's the thing. I can't air my opinions out in the open since the people in the official boards somewhat misunderstand what I say. I try to tell them my opinions, they easily judge. But what the hey. Words won't bring me down. Anyway, that aside, I don't think PW needs a server yet. why? Servers are not really that populated. Yun lang. and the Territory wars is not an excuse. As well as they want a "fresh new start". LOL.

Speaking of Fresh new starts, they keep on stating that they want a fresh new start because they made their characters incorrect. Clearly they haven't heard of try again. They need not to move to another server. They can just start over here and play. Also, I said the Territorial wars is not an excuse since it only involves people with clans. What about those who don't care about the territorial wars and only focus on their levels? also, they said servers are too overcrowded? I've been to the starting cities (Sword, Beast and Feather), and I noticed that there are only a few newbie players there. me thinks they're just generalizing too much because of what they see in the Major Cities(Dragon, Universal, Dreamport)

also, about patches, they keep on complaining about when the patch comes, when will the patch comes and blame LU for everything. blargh. they don't know the development cycle for mmorpgs. Because here's how it works:

Developers -> Distributors -> Players

Developers make the patches then give it to the distributors, which in turn translates the material and passes it to the players. Ganun lang. they can't just blame LU for everything LOL. Primedefender, the Former Brand Manager for pROSE online, as well as Phage, the former Community Manager for pROSE said it themselves. I'm sure it's the same freaking thing for PW-ph. And yet players don't understand that. They don't have the patience kasi eh. They wanted things fast and fast. Why, will rushing things bring more good than harm? I'd say, no.

Those impatient players are really, really persistent about their Ideas. But what the hey. Wala naman talaga silang magagawa kundi maghintay eh. Too bad for them. At least for us who are willing to wait, and who have a high tolerance for things like these, we'll be able to enjoy this game. In conclusion, I pity them.

Besides, Good things come to those who are willing to wait. 'ne? ^_^

I'll talk more about my personal events later. XD

Labels: ,

Materialized @ 9:11 AM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ About the territorial wars BS
♥ Happy new Year!
♥ Merry Christmas lol
♥ On pROSE Online and it's closure.
♥ I know it's late but hey, it's for the lulz!
♥ Finally, vacation.
♥ 1 week more..... and some stories.
♥ 2 Years on and still going strong, happy birthday,...
♥ ZOMG hectic
♥ Lucky Star Opening XD

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes