Sunday, August 16, 2009

Elysia Talks About...

Yeah. Last time I updated this blog was when Cory died. oh well. She'll be remembered for a lot of things. I hope we can move on sooner or later.

Anyway, as the topic says, I'll be talking about a lot of stuff in this post; some are personal, some political, some related to anime.

anyway... ELYSIA TALKS ABOUT:

- The whole "Wednesday Drama Day" Scenario
Lulz ensued. You can say it's my first IRL trolling gig. Just kidding. Well, cut the story short, Last Wednesday, I got caught playing in class, then sent to the discipline office, and I got my butt kicked. 1st minor offense. 3 strikes rule applies, so If I do that 2 more times, I'm screwed. Oh well. You won't see playing in class anymore. hahahaha. Regardless though, I kinda regret doing that. Even with whatever excuse i would give, still what is done is done. I'd rather smile and think that I've learned something rather than cry over spilled milk.

- Thesis
Honestly, we're completely lagging behind the thesis crap. It's partly my fault though. I wasn't able to lead my thesismates to do their jobs well. I also was not able to really watch over them do their jobs and I kinda had too much trust on them. Damn. Next time remind me to be a bit more strict.

- Gloria's expensive dinners in the U.S.

Bah, there are too many blogposts about this already, but I'll be posting another blogpost regarding this later. Anyway, she and her entourage spend more or less over Php1M just for fancy dinners. Even if it's not the President herself who spent the money, still the money should be used for charity programs for the poor and the hungry instead of wasting it on fancy dinners. Durr.

In addition to that, I remember someone who is under the office of the press secretary said that the President should not be dined in some fast-food restaurant or just be given a hotdog for lunch. Lulz. I honestly lol'd at that statement. But seriously though, what's wrong with not eating at fast food? Only snooty vain idiots would have what they call "refined taste". It's just another way of saying, it's so for the masses so we hate that crap. durr.

- Bakemonogatari



Hitagi Senjogahara is love. :3

- Aoi Hana

Enough Said. :3

- Motivation and Focus
Bah, early in the term I had lots of Motivation, but as time passes, so too does motivation. Right now, I'm practically brain dead. I'm unmotivated and I lack focus. Some please hit me on the head so that I can work efficiently again.

- Perfect World
Yeah, PW will get a new patch this month. Not sure when but hopefully the teasers will tell more about what is in store for us in PW. And I just hope it will bring more fun than pain. haha.

- Hello Kitty Online
For the lulz, I joined the Hello Kitty Online Founder's Beta. Now I don't have the installer yet but I'm eager to try it out just for fun. haha. I hope Hello Kitty Online will bring joy to those who are fans of the series.

- Cats and Catgirls
I blame 4chan for my renewed love for Cats. LOL CATURDAY and LOLCATS. Ever since then it has become one of my short term goals to get a pet cat. haha. Catgirls on the other hand... I blame this:



Azu~nyan is love. Damn it. Why must K-On! contain such a character?! xD It's because of Azu~nyan that became moar interested in catgirls. hahahaha.

- Career path
Well, after I graduate, it's either I go for a Master's Degree in Computer Science at the same time get an Education Degree with a Major in English, or I work at some company but at the same time I train myself to become a professional gamer at the same time train to become a freelance programmer. Hopefully, by the grace of God, I'll be able to get some motivation and be inspired to work hard for these dreams.

And... that's it for now. Enjoy my rants and ramblings. haha. Also, I might update the layout of this blog. Yunocchi is getting too old now. lulz.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Materialized @ 4:26 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ Cory Aquino
♥ When was the last time I blogged?
♥ Happy birthday to me!
♥ Dlsu gets A(H1N1)
♥ Fresh Start, Fresh Term
♥ no more free time next term yay!
♥ K-On, Grades and On the Job Training
♥ Back to the old.
♥ Finals... again
♥ something random. again.

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes