Monday, December 22, 2008

Miracles

Sorry for the late post, been a hell of a busy and wild week.

As in for starters, by some divine intervention I was able to pass all of my subjects. But among all the subjects, Theocom was the biggest surprise, since I actually passed the final exam and my final grade is a 2.0, of all the grades. o_O Seriously, I got stumped when I saw the grade, even sir Sol was surprised. I'm guessing he must have done something to make my grades go higher. but oh well. I calculated my GPA, it's 2.4, a bit low, but still enough to keep me alive. Hopefully, I'll get myself straight and fix myself before the 3rd term.

Aside from that, I was able to play grandchase, the newest game from levelup! games. I managed to level up to level 30 within a span of a few weeks and got my elesis to become a spearman. It's quite fun yet challenging at the same time. I would like to invite you guys to play it. It's fun!

Speaking of games, a few months ago, I suggested an event in Perfect World named "Konata's Fashion Frenzy", which aims to show off the creativity of the pw player. Of Course, I'm also Konata of Perfect World, if you don't know already. XD Anyway, during the initial sending of entries, the GMs were not able to clearly state the rules and did some controversial things themselves, and thus there was some chaos during the event. But then again, the finals ran smoothly (so did their other event the pyrolympics, though there were problems at first) and everyone went home satisfied. Overall, I say it is a success and despite the problems, I know that as long as the original purpose of the event is met, then it is alright.

Aside from that, I went to my Dad's Christmas Party last Saturday then my family gave some stuff to the poor on Sunday. Next Week, we'll be going to Cebu and Bohol for some vacation time. Hopefully I could relax after a term full of stress.

Well, 3 days before Christmas, 10 days before New Year's Eve. I just wonder what will happen in the new year. I just hope that next year will be a wonderful year, despite what is happening to the world right now.

Have a merry christmas and a blessed new year, everyone!

Labels: ,

Materialized @ 2:53 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ Game Over....?
♥ Few days more
♥ going into the home stretch
♥ Thinking ahead: 3 more years!
♥ Reflection... and Procrastination.
♥ a endless juggling act
♥ The long (and short) ends of the stick.
♥ New layout, moar nutbladders
♥ Thoughts on diablo 3.
♥ On forgiveness and patience.

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes