Tuesday, November 25, 2008

going into the home stretch

Well, with more than two weeks before the finals, many of us are gonna procrastinate all. However, I'm a bit disappointed at myself.

You see, I just saw my grades in the second departmental exam of THEOCOM (Theory of Computation) and once again, I fell a few points short of getting the passing grade. It really pissed me off. I got too much overconfident, but in the end I failed.

Add to that the fact that both 2nd and 3rd departmental exams in ARCHORG (Computer Architecture, Assembly and Organization) are pretty much like wildcards; I don't know if I'll pass or fail one or both.

Honestly, I'm pissed off at myself. For the past term I have been a complete bum; focusing more on games and playing rather than studies and my duties as a student and as a officer of an organization. It's like I took things for granted and now I'm paying the ultimate price. I was taking things too lightly. And I really blame myself for what is happening to me right now.

Well, there's always hope... The final exams. But it would take more than a miracle for me to pass them. I just hope I can do something about this situation. Guess it's now time for me to focus on studying rather than games and anime for the time being.

On a more positive note though, the community manager of perfect world, CM SamHok, invited me to go to the Level-Up Office in Makati. Initially, he told me to go Friday or any free day I wish, but I told him I'll go there next week Thursday after my Theocom exam. It's really great since it gives me the chance to meet the GM teams of all the different LU games in person, especially those who are under perfect world. I hope I can bring my camera along. :3

Another positive note: I was able to download the last two episode of hidamari sketch x 365 yesterday. They're quite beautiful. I really like both episodes, especially 12, since... well.. you know.. girls love... etc... Oops! Don't wanna spoil you xD

Well anyway, with less than a few days away from finals... I really got to think. What the heck am I doing?! I should stop fooling around and start working for my grades. I'm in college now, not in high school. I should really learn to be more responsible. And to end, I just wish there is still something I could do to make up for all the mistakes I've done for the past few months. Gomenasai.

On a side note (last point), my friend, Kelvin, asked me this, which do you choose, heaven, or hell? i said neither, for I wish to attain balance. Honestly... I kinda regret saying that, since he told me afterwards that where we are going depends on what we do in this lifetime. Think about it, God will ask us when he meets us, what are the good things you have done for me? He doesn't care about achievements, He doesn't care about what we have accomplished. Rather, He cares about what good have we done... For others, for ourselves and for Him. Think about it. Where do you wish to go?

And with that, おやすみなさい。

Labels: ,

Materialized @ 9:35 AM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ Thinking ahead: 3 more years!
♥ Reflection... and Procrastination.
♥ a endless juggling act
♥ The long (and short) ends of the stick.
♥ New layout, moar nutbladders
♥ Thoughts on diablo 3.
♥ On forgiveness and patience.
♥ about parental love(or shallow hatred, so to speak)
♥ The new Level-up Portal
♥ belated happy birthday to me and stuff

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes