Wednesday, May 20, 2009

no more free time next term yay!

seriously. Next term, although the schedule suggests that I have free time, looks like I have little to no free time.

Why? Blame it on the fact that I was not able to finish the project for my OJT on time. also, I haven't completed my 190 hours of OJT work. bad right? so, most of my free time (Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, the whole of Friday) will be used for project development.

Bad side: little time to do homework/thesis/projects. ;_;

Good Side: there's an allowance. and work experience xD

however, I view this as more of a challenge rather than a threat; can I be able to finish the project at the same time finish all my requirements/school projects on time? this is probably a test for me. However, i shouldn't think the negative stuff all of the time.

Besides, in a way, I like my job. I've met a lot of new friends and companions. and the superiors are quite fun and approachable. the project is quite alright as well. although we're already cramming to finish the remaining work. haha.

Well, at least now I can finally say that I can do something productive for once. In fact, I am willing to help the company in their future endeavors.

that's it for part one of my blog post. next part, something a bit more serious.

Labels: , , , ,

Materialized @ 7:33 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ K-On, Grades and On the Job Training
♥ Back to the old.
♥ Finals... again
♥ something random. again.
♥ Review: Super Mario World!
♥ Valentines day, Valentines layout
♥ Looooooooooooove, and crap
♥ of ignorant gamers and developers.
♥ good Karma, bad karma, and some lulz
♥ Happy New Year!

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes