Sunday, September 05, 2010

Synthesis: Why did I post those last 3 entries?

Now... you guys may wonder, why the heck is this guy dedicating 3 blog posts to post like some angsty kid who just wants to let out all his rage regarding certain issues/people/himself?

Well, as stated in the titles of the series, they're just there to ease my mind, especially on the first 2 posts.. As in, those things have been plaguing me for like quite some time now. Some I've already forgotten, but others just keep on persisting. I don't want trash like that to clog up what's in my brain right now, heck no. I just want my mind to be free from unnecessary thoughts. One way to do it is by what I just did: blog about it. Write down all those things plaguing my mind and let them go in the process, just placing them there. At least it made my mind and subsequently my heart at ease.

Another reason is because I don't want my voice to be unheard, specifically on the second post. Freedom of speech so to speak. I don't want my mouth to be censored by duct tape. Yes, I may be blunt and straight to the point but I need to express myself. I don't want my opinions to be locked up inside a cage in my mind for long, I need to express it. And a good way to express those is through this blog.

In closing, the aforementioned reasons are my reasons why I posted those entries. It's up to you guys if you would accept my reasons, but in all honesty, that's the truth. I just don't want stuff to be stuck in my brain for long. and it's getting tiresome to constantly think of those kinds of things.

Well that wraps up this series of blog rants. I'll be updating the blog layout soon, it's been like months since I last updated it. durr~.

Labels: , , ,

Materialized @ 9:52 PM || 0 Notes

About Me

Trophies

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Affiliates

Sakura Fanlisting
Suiseiseki Fanlisting
xxxHolic Fanlisting
Mokona Fanlisting chobits fanlisting
Tomoyo Fanlisting   Sugar Fanlisting
Death Note Fanlisting L Fan Listing Konata Fanlisting
Tsukasa Fanlisting Kagami Fanlisting

Plurk!

Visitors

page counter

Ads

Links

♥Yahoo!
♥Ragnarok Online
♥Level-up! Main Portal
♥Captured Wings Forums
♥Kawaii Sakura Shrine
♥Genso Suiko Gaiden
♥WWE.com
♥4chan
♥Vindicta
♥Desuchan
♥pROSEguru
♥Granado Espada
♥Nihon Kenkyu Kai
♥De La Salle University
♥Perfect World
♥PWboards
♥1PerfectWorld
♥Monato Esprit
♥La Salle Computer Society

Personal Links

♥Multiply
♥Plurk
♥Twitter
♥Formspring
♥My Johari Window
♥Friendster Account
♥Magic Crush Calculator ;)
♥FEED MEH!!!! XD
♥My mini City!!!
♥Help my city develop industry!

BlogRoll

♥GM Phage
♥Sol
♥Nicole
♥Shaoran
♥Luna-Dyei
♥Miyu
♥Martin
♥Wayne
♥Starry
♥Iko
♥Chantal
♥Marion

Previous Posts

♥ Random Ramblings just to give me peace of mind: PA...
♥ Random Ramblings just to give me peace of mind: PA...
♥ Random Ramblings just to give me peace of mind: PA...
♥ Laziness. LOL.
♥ oh yeah btw.
♥ lol placeholder post
♥ The very first person I actually considered as my ...
♥ Plurk!
♥ 20 years on, still going strong
♥ Thoughts on the past elections

Archives

♥November 2005
♥December 2005
♥January 2006
♥February 2006
♥March 2006
♥April 2006
♥May 2006
♥June 2006
♥July 2006
♥August 2006
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥November 2006
♥December 2006
♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥April 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥August 2009
♥September 2009
♥October 2009
♥November 2009
♥December 2009
♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010
♥June 2010
♥July 2010
♥August 2010
♥September 2010
♥October 2010
♥November 2010
♥December 2010
♥January 2011
♥February 2011
♥March 2011
♥April 2011
♥May 2011
♥June 2011
♥July 2011
♥August 2011
♥October 2011
♥November 2011
♥January 2012

Credits

Made By June Parreno 11/05/05
Site Name © Lively Innocence
Designed by: June Parreno
Brushes and texture © psbrushes